Wednesday, April 6, 2011

End of round 1of HCG

So today (after 4 days of staying relatively the same weight) I have decided to end my first round 3 days early. That and we are moving on Saturday and I need to have energy for that day.
 Today I am still on the 500 calorie part minus the drops.  So far so good.  I've been packing away with no problems.  Still drinking my yerba mate tea with Tazo Passion tea and some stevia mmmm yummers
So as of today I have lost 26.6 pounds in 37 days. I am pleased with that. My husband ended his round 1 last Friday.  He lost had lost 34 lbs so he needed to stop.
We went shopping and got ready for maintenance on Monday.  We have made our own butter and as of 6 pm tonight our homemade creme fresh (a better version of sour cream) will be ready!  Mmmmmmm. We bought some raw whole milk and cream when we went shopping, We are looking forward to seeing how our bodies respond to this dairy without pasteurization and chemicals in it!
I'll have to get some before and after pictures up after the move.
It's been a good round.  There were a couple of tough days but over all we are both very pleased.  I have at least 2 more rounds to do...and that puts me at reaching my goal weight near Christmastime.  I'm excited. My husband will likely do another 1/2 round and then he will be at his goal weight.
On maintenance we plan on working out to tone and strengthen.  We also plan on continuing our organic quest. :).

No comments:

Post a Comment