Monday, July 18, 2011

Craving Sugar?

Since this last HCG round has ended I couldn't get enough of sugar...well at least I craved it like crazy. I can't have it on maintenance. MAN was I craving something with sugar...especially chocolate....something fierce!  So I started reading on-line because I would have some chocolate and it wouldn't go away. If anything it only intensified!  So I started reading...and I came across lots of postings from naturopathic sorts that mentioned that if you're craving sugar or chocolate you are low on essential oils etc.  and you need Flax Seed Oil and Omega-3's .  They said if I started taking them that within 3 days my cravings would go away!
So...I tried it! And IT SO WORKED!  I haven't been craving sweets at all. In fact when I ate sweets it kind of repulsed me.  Now don't get me wrong I still like my sweets but I am liking different kinds of sweets (like fruit) these days.
It was an interesting experiment for me and I am thrilled with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment