Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HCG Round 1 day 2 of low calorie phase

So the last 2 days haven't been that bad.  I do feel hungry but I only really notice it when I am not going like a mad person.  If I stop for a second the strangest thoughts of food pop into my head...mostly sweets.  The girls had a quite time today and I took the opportunity to rest and read myself. Normally I would get a little sweet snack at this time or have coffee and savor the silence and peace.  Instead I made lemonade with fresh squeezed lemons and Stevia.  It was quite good and I really enjoyed it...but I still missed my sweet snack.
Yesterday for lunch we had shrimp, asparagus, 1 Melba toast, and an orange for lunch. DH put the Bragg vinegar on the asparagus and surprisingly it was very good!   For supper we made a chili from tomato paste, fresh cut tomatoes, ground beef, garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper. It was super yummy.
For lunch today we had a spinach and chicken salad. DH made an amazing salad dressing with the Bragg apple cider vinegar, Bragg Amino sauce, fresh sweet basil, Stevia, salt, pepper, garlic, and lemon juice. It was yummers.
I spent most of the day yesterday shopping for allowable foods and reading labels for things like lotion and shampoo, and spices. Then I came home and portioned out the meat and veggies into 3.5 ounce portions. I put them in Ziploc and the meat into the freezer. It should last a couple of weeks.
We are still taking our multi vitamin, a liquid Vit B Complex, potassium pills, and a cal/mag with Vit. D in it.  We both feel good as long as we stick to the schedule and don't miss drops or have a meal late and keep drinking.
DH lost 3.6 lbs! I lost 1.4 lbs.  Cheers to that!
We have made a few videos and I'll get those up soon-ish.
I have to say that my gut is very happy.  :).  So 38 more days to go.  And so far so good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment